Pamper yourself with 5 homemade face masks. Your skin will love it. There’s no need to spend time and money at a spa. The secret to great skin is as close as your kitchen!
5 Homemade face masks you should try:
1. Let’s go Bananas
You can use a banana as an all-natural, homemade face mask that moisturizes your skin and leaves it looking and feeling softer.
Here’s what you need to do:
– Mash up a medium-sized banana until it becomes a smooth paste.
– Gently apply it to your face and neck.
– Let it set for 10 to 20 minutes.
– Rinse with cold water.
2. Wave goodbye to dull and dry
Everyone gets those days when your skin just doesn’t look as bright and shiny as it normally does.
Well, here’s how to fix it:
– Add Greek yogurt to a bowl
– Mix oatmeal and honey to the yogurt
– Most importantly, leave it on clean skin for 10 to 15 minutes
– Rinse off with warm water
3. Milky face mask
Here’s another way to give yourself a fancy spa facial at home.
– Mix 1/4 cup powdered milk with enough water to form a thick paste.
– Thoroughly coat your face with the mixture.
– Let dry completely, then rinse with warm water.
4. It’s all about them Oats
If you’re looking for a quick pick-me-up that will leave you feeling and looking better, give yourself an oatmeal facial.
Give it a try:
– Combine 1/2 cup hot—not boiling—water and 1/3 cup oatmeal.
– After the water and oatmeal have settled for two or three minutes, mix in 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, 2 tablespoons honey, and 1 small egg white.
– Apply a thin layer of the mask to your face, and let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
– Rinse with warm water.
5. Grab an egg
Here’s a refreshing diy face mask for all skin types because we know your skin is unique.
Dry skin: If your skin needs moisturizing, separate the egg and beat the yolk.
Oily skin: Use the egg white, and add a bit of lemon or honey.
Normal skin: Use the entire egg.
Apply the beaten egg, relax and wait 30 minutes, then rinse. You’ll love your new fresh face.
Oh Honey, these face masks are sweet!
Read more: The health risks of sleeping with a fan on