Seems like facemasks aren’t going away anytime soon. We have to face the new normal and get used to wearing them in public. But when your glasses fog up, this can be problematic.
So for those of us with bad eyesight: What can we do?
Here are some top tips to consider to keep your glasses from fogging up:
- Wash your glasses with soapy water and let them air dry. This stops them from misting up. Repeat this step often.
- If that doesn’t work for you, place a tissue on the bridge of the nose under the mask. This will absorb some of the moisture.
- Tighten the seal of the mask, especially near the bridge of your nose.
- Push your glasses down the bridge of your nose. The air will escape without leaving that annoying mist behind. The downside is that it distorts your vision.
- Finally, if you own both glasses and contact lenses simply wear contacts on the days you use your mask the most.
It will take some trial and error to find the method that works for you to prevent your glasses from fogging up.
Anti-fog treatment is also available on Takealot
Read more: New Facebook “Care” Reactions